- VLOA Openings - February 2016 - LUS
- Domicile Transfer Openings - LUS
- LOD/O Openings by Base - LUS
- Dues Forgiveness Amendment Deadline - LAA
- Telephone Town Hall Meeting - LAA/LUS
VLOA Openings - February 2016 - LUS
The Company is projecting an opportunity to award Voluntary Leaves of Absence (VLOA) for the month of February 2016. These VLOAs may be available for the February bid month (effective February 5, 2016) in the following domiciles: CLT -- DCA-US -- PHL -- PHX
- The February 2016 VLOA begins on the 5th of the month.
- Lineholders are responsible for lead in trips for the award month.
- Reserves are available to Scheduling up to 23:59 on the 4th of the month dependent upon Reserve bid awards.
- Picking up trips via ETB is not permissible while on this leave.
- Required training scheduled for the month must be attended and will be compensated accordingly.
- Accruals for both sick and vacation will continue during the period of the leave.
- Any scheduled vacation will be paid.
- Benefits will remain active for the duration of the leave.
All VLOA requests for February 2016 must be submitted electronically via the VLOA Request Form on WINGS prior to the deadline of 12:00 Noon (EST) and 10:00 (MST), Thursday, December 17, 2015. Awards will be posted no later than December 18, 2015.
Domicile Transfer Openings - LUS
There will be no LUS domicile transfers for the February 2016 bid month.
LOD/O Openings by Base - LUS
The following Flight Attendant LOD/O bids are effective January 31, 2016 (February bid month).
Flight Attendants must be language-qualified at the time of this bid closing. LOD/O Request Forms must be submitted via WINGS by 12:00 NOON (EDT)/10:00 (MST), Thursday, December 17, 2015. Results will be posted no later than December 18, 2015.
Dues Forgiveness Amendment Deadline - LAA
Telephone Town Hall Meeting - Wednesday, December 16 - LAA/LUS
APFA National President Marcus Gluth & National Officers along with members of the Joint Scheduling Implementation Committee (JSIC) and Joint Implementation Resolution Committee (JIRC) will be hosting a Telephone Town Hall Conference on Wednesday, December 16th at 4pm EST (3pm CST/1pm PST). The telephone conference will consist of a short presentation followed by a live Questions and Answers session, focusing on Contract Implementation of the 2014 Joint Collective Bargaining Agreement (JCBA).
The Town Hall Conference call-in number is 855-269-4484. All members are welcome to join the call.
APFA National Communications Interim Chair